Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I can't believe it!
We ended a week of Revival on Sunday. A very soul searching revival. It helped me tremendously! Some very good singing also!
Time is just moving along and I am not sure if I can keep up. Ever feel that way? Nathan is coming home tonight, and we are very excited! Michael was to come home ,but just found out this morning that someone lost his papers and he won't be able to. He is not very happy at all!!! We are all disappointed. He is going to see if he can get time added to his Christmas time off. This Thanksgiving will be different since Dad will not be with us. But, we know he is with Jesus and not in any pain. We will be goiing to my Moms Thanksgiving day and then Saturday we will be with the Bailey's. We are going to eat all weekend long! Then I MUST start a diet! I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving and remember who to give thanks to for all we have. We are so blessed! God has been so good!

1 comment:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Hi Cathy! Great to see your blog! We're at work today... but having a Thanksgiving feast tonight with all the staff, so that should be good. And don't start your diet until after Christmas!!! =)