Monday, March 9, 2009

Febuary and March Happenings

Well, I guess I missed posting in Feb. but it was just busy! Nathan wasn't able to come home in Feb. One weekend was Choir PR Sunday and two other weekend he was on Choir tour.
I was busy in Feb. with Pampered Chef shows, which was good. Steve has been working alot of hours. We have had colds and I have had the flu three times, way........... too many times!
March is already upon us. Jennifer just left for ACE Regional Convention, where they will compete in different things. Running, arts, photography, singing. They will be back on Fri.
I will miss her. Ashley is working and in college.
I am more than ready for Spring! I am so tired of this cold weather and snow!
I has been a year (Mar. 9) that Dad died. Time has went fast in a way. I am sure Mom doesn't think so a times. Clair, my father-in-law, has been gone for four years now ( Mar. 8).
Dylan Barnt, the little boy I used to babysit for ( he moved), spent a day with us. It was a great day & fun, it went too fast! We will do it again.
I will post later. Nathan will be home for Spring Break.

No comments: